0 item(s)

Inverter-charger Victron MultiPlus C 48V 3000Va - 16A transfer switch

  •  nominal power: 3000VA / 2400W @25C
  •  nominal voltage: 48V
  •  AC charger : 35A
  • Transfer switch: 16A

SKU: mul483000
2625 €1,338.75 VAT included

Availability: Backorder

Delivery time: 8 - 15 days

Inverter-charger Victron MultiPlus C 48V 3000Va - 16A transfer switch is available for purchase in increments of 1
Quantity:

Multi-functional
The MultiPlus is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. Models range from 800VA to 5000VA per module.

Short technical parameters:

  •  nominal power: 3000VA / 2400W @25C
  •  nominal voltage: 48V
  •  AC charger : 35A
  • Transfer switch: 16A


Unique PowerAssist feature
The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.

Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function)
In the event of a grid failure or shore or generator power being disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.

Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.

Energy Storage System 
Combine your MultiPlus with photovoltaics and monitoring items in order to build a self-consumption system, a backup system with solar or a mixture of both: for example using the top 30% of the battery capacity for self-consumption, while keeping the other 70% available as a backup during a utility grid failure.

Self-consumption:

at times when there is excess PV power, the PV energy is stored in the battery. That stored energy is then used to power the loads at times when there is a shortage of PV power.

The percentage of battery capacity used for optimizing self-consumption is configurable: set it to 100% for (Western Europe / Germany). Or for locations with frequent, or even daily, grid failures, set the threshold to 80%. Only the top 20%

Keep batteries charged:

Besides using (part of) the battery for self-consumption, ESS can also be configured to always keep the batteries charged. Failures of the utility grid are then the only moments when energy from the battery is used to power the loads (backup). Once the grid is restored, the batteries will be recharged with power from the grid, and ofcourse also solar when available.

Applications:

  • off-grid systems
  • back-up systems
  • ESS systems
  • Marine systems (yachts, boats, ships)
  • Mobile use
  • as UPS
View FileТехнически данни (Aнглийски) / Datasheet    File size: (291.91 KB)
View FileРъководство за бърза инсталация (Aнглийски) / Quick installation manual    File size: (1.06 MB)
View FileСертификат руско речно плаване (Руски/Английски) / Certificate Russian river boat register    File size: (5.53 MB)
View FileCertificate-G59-3-1-for-MultiPlus-3kVA-and-5kVA-(2)    File size: (359.13 KB)
View FileCertificate-G83-2-for-all-MultiPlus-3kVA    File size: (477.15 KB)
View FileCertificaat-Veiligheid-EN-IEC-60335-2-29-all-48V-Multis-&-Quattros    File size: (118.05 KB)
View FileCertificate-Safety-IEC-60335-1-19-interfaces    File size: (120.45 KB)
View FileCE Декларация интерфейс    File size: (14.32 KB)
View FileCE Декларация / CE Declaration    File size: (14.74 KB)
View FileСертификат (Руски)    File size: (1.26 MB)
View FileСертификат руско речно плаване (Руски/Английски) / Certificate Russian river boat register    File size: (373.2 KB)
View FileПредставителство на ф.Чепъков за България    File size: (326.95 KB)