Nominal output power: 700W ; peak power: 1400W (for ms)
- ~12 min. at 700W load
- ~35 min. at 350W load
- ~2 hours at 120W load
In the event of a grid failure or shore or generator power being disconnected, the Uninterruptible Power Supply unit takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
External AGM or GEL batteries provide long operating time
UPS systems can be used for homes, server rooms, data centers; in industrial or Marine applications .
- 5 years of warranty for the electronics; 2 years for the batteries
- Easy installation
- Big charger
- Wide input range
- LED indicators
- Transfer to battery at undervoltage and overvoltage at the AC input
Additional information that can help us to select the ideal product for you:
- What is the peak consumption (in watts) of the appliances that you plan to connect to the UPS ?
- How many hours of autonomy are needed?
- Is your system single-phased or three-phased?