Smart home and Smart office
Wireless smart home or office
Automate and monitor your office from anywhere! With your smart phone, tablet or PC you can control and access your devices at the office. This means you get :
- Peace of mind knowing everything in the office is running smoothly — no matter where you are
- More money in your pocket by saving energy easily
- Convenience like you've never known — one button to "shut down" your office after the last employee leaves
- Turning on/off all air-conditioners or other energy-hungry appliances at once (for example - automatically turning off your AC during holidays)
- Detailed power consumption graphs show the history of energy usage
Control all of your appliances remotely
- A complete system connects your appliances and electronic devices to your telephone / tablet / computer, allowing you to turn devices on or off, program customized notifications and change device status - from anywhere.
- Includes central controller and Wall Plugs with power metering feature are plug & play, extremely compact, remotely controlled outlet adapters .
- No installation tools or electrician. Just take it out of the box, put it into an electrical outlet, and plug in any electrical device. The user-friendly interface ensures an easy and intuitive operation .
- Real time energy monitoring .
Safety for your smart home or office
The smart system is designed to inform you about damages to your office . Too-high temperatures and/or humidity can cause a variety of issues, including peeling paint, mold, and more. These problems can be alleviated by controlling fans and air conditioning, dampers, humidifiers, and the like.
Leak detectors and fire/smoke detectors can notify you of they detect dangerous conditions in you office.
- The system connects your office to your telephone / tablet / computer, allowing you to monitor the temperature, movement, check whether doors/windows are closed or not, and constantly is looking for floods and smoke/fire.
- Movement detection / smoke alarm / humidity alarm and other possibilities
Temperature sensor for door-sensors (4-pcs). If you add this item to a Fibaro's door sensor - then you can measure the local temperature in the room
The Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with the wireless Z-Wave network and the FIBARO syste
This is a switch plug that can be placed between a wall outlet Schuko and electric devices, plugged in by cord. It can switch all electrical loads up to 3500 W. The device is IP 20 rated and can therefore only be used on dry environments. Switching is controlled wirelessly using Z-Wave or locally using a toggleing button. A blue LED indicates the switching status. An automatic 'Off' function and programmable switching behavior make the device a very flexible tool for the inhouse lighting.
With the NodOn wall switch you can control Z-Wave devices such as lamps, window blinds or switchable sockets directly (stand alone mode). Connected to a smart home gateway it is also possible to activate defined scenes by push of a key.
FIBARO keyfob Zwave remote control
Zwave (z-wave) sensor for doors and windows in different colors.
Wireless Z-wave based Motion, light and temperature sensor by Fibaro
Fitting snugly in your hand, Minimote has big features hidden within its slim and subtle design. Whether it’s to control a single Z-Wave device or your entire home automation system, you can control whatever you want whenever you want to with this sleek remote in your hand.
FIBARO Flood Sensor - Zwave. Its design combines several useful features which ensure safety and the comfort of use:
- leak sensor
- temperature sensor
- antifraud function
- sound alarm
- telescopic stands
- light indicator
Switch on/off two independent consumers.
Managed by smart key, remote control, computer, smartphone, tablet or automatically: from other devices (smoke, flood, door / window sensors, etc.) or "scenes".
The FIBARO RGBW Controller is a universal, Z-Wave compatible module that controls LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and fans via 12 or 24 VDC. The device allows you to change the color of the lights from your mobile device whenever you want
The radio-controlled Roller Shutter 2 works with motorized roller blinds, venetian blinds, awnings and gates.
- Brightness control
- Light control
- Power Metering
- Various types of light sources
- Soft start function
- Wireless communication - Zwave standard
Relay switch module to control loads up to 2.5KW. It is Z-wave based
Sirens have always been designed to be installed outside your home. No more. Now the perfect accessory for your safety and security comes indoors.
The Philio Insert Switch allows control of two independent loads both wirelessly via Z-Wave and locally utilizing a traditional wall switch. Thanks to its calibration technology the PAN06 cannot only be used to switch AC devices ON and OFF, it also works perfectly with many kind of light, e.g. incandescent, fluorescent and LEDs.
The Smoke Sensor is an ultralight, perfectly designed battery device that uses both photoelectric and temperature sensors for maximum protection from flaming and smoldering fires.
This is a switch plug that can be placed between a wall outlet Schuko and electric devices, plugged in by cord. It can switch all electrical loads up to 2500 W. The device is IP 20 rated and can therefore only be used on dry environments. Switching is controlled wirelessly using Z-Wave or locally using a toggleing button. A blue LED indicates the switching status. An automatic 'Off' function and programmable switching behavior make the device a very flexible tool for the inhouse lighting.
High-performance thermostat enables wireless control of all your home's radiators.
- Save energy by controlling individual radiators
- Works in any Z-Wave network
- Radiator valve adapters included for easy installation to almost all radiators
- New 014G0013 Version
FIBARO CO sensor . The carbon monoxide sensor may operate as a stand-alone device.
The wireless camera can help you keep an eye on what matters most when you are away from home & office.You can also connect with your family members or pets remotely via smartphone or tablet.
Wirelessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach WiFi devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking without wiring. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
Fast and reliable Z-wave controller, compatible with 900+ certified Z-wave devices; Apps for iPhone , Android and Microsoft.
Please, contact us and we can inform you whether per-programming of your system is possible .
Z-Wave controllable door lock with a keypad powered by 4 batteries.
Primary used indoors.
The Home Center lite is a building management system accessed through a browser-based graphic interface or via the native mobile app. It manages FIBARO’s Z-Wave devices and other Z-Wave certified products.
Starter KIT Fibaro: Home Center Lite, Motion Sensor, Smoke Sensor, Door/Window Sensor, Flood Sensor, Smart Plug
The Home Center 2 is a building management system accessed through a browser-based graphic interface or via the native mobile app. It manages FIBARO’s Z-Wave devices and other Z-Wave certified products.